neva made it as a wiseman neva made it as a wiseman

I take my hat off to you sir...

..and taken it off I have!

Bravo!

Tree Again: S.A.P. Tree Again: S.A.P.

Cool shit, you used my track.

I partially liked the voice acting.

mrnihil responds:

yes, i really like it. it was bound to show up in one of my cartoons.

Ninjas vs Pirates Ninjas vs Pirates

It has a simple charm to it

I liked it. Reminds me of when I started out making flash.

Glorgan responds:

hey, thanks. This really is one of the first serious things I've ever made, so knowing that other people think it's decent for a beginner is comforting.

End of Nightmares End of Nightmares

Brilliant as always

Your games are always such fun to play Gav :)

Nice one mate

Cheers!

I've got plenty more games in development, but am working insane hours so I can't finish them - very frustrating!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Kick ass mate!

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire GavD!

gavD responds:

Dah dah DAH! Dah dunt dah. Dahnanananana-DAH nananana NAH!

I pity the fool who don't support Mr T!

SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up

The early stages of development

Mint game, made me all happy on the inside.

The idea is one of the most original I've ever seen! Shame Weebl took all the glory for the improved version. Bastard. >: (

gavD responds:

Woohoo - a review from one of my favourite NG artists! Thanks mate! When's the next part of Zombie Nation out?!=

Well, I certainly wouldn't call Weebl a bastard - without his graphics, most people wouldn't take any interest in the game, so I'm grateful to him - it got the game massive exposure.

Onion Rings In An Icecube Onion Rings In An Icecube

Thanks for the credit : (

We made this track together in a field of roses and cheap cider. I feel so betrayed.