End of Nightmares End of Nightmares

Brilliant as always

Your games are always such fun to play Gav :)

Nice one mate

Cheers!

I've got plenty more games in development, but am working insane hours so I can't finish them - very frustrating!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Kick ass mate!

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire GavD!

gavD responds:

Dah dah DAH! Dah dunt dah. Dahnanananana-DAH nananana NAH!

I pity the fool who don't support Mr T!

SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up

The early stages of development

Mint game, made me all happy on the inside.

The idea is one of the most original I've ever seen! Shame Weebl took all the glory for the improved version. Bastard. >: (

gavD responds:

Woohoo - a review from one of my favourite NG artists! Thanks mate! When's the next part of Zombie Nation out?!=

Well, I certainly wouldn't call Weebl a bastard - without his graphics, most people wouldn't take any interest in the game, so I'm grateful to him - it got the game massive exposure.

Coffee Guy Coffee Guy

Cool

I like it. Nice style and the animation was good.

9/10

Wasn't long enough.

Now take a hammer and chisel and murder all the cunts that gave you a bad review young peanut_mx!

Snake ! Snake !

Lasted about as long as a wank

Ok Game. Got boring after about 5 minutes.

Nice game.

XxASDF-ASDFxX responds:

lol thanks i guess

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Ah, the south park parody

Old, overused, and overrated. I like your animating and you are a good artist but I don't like how you use southpark chacters and guns (that I know you didn't draw!I have them on my flash mx) Move on to a new style and lose the southpark gimic!

Foamy's Death Sentance Foamy's Death Sentance

Nice one Nightmare

Nice to see your still animating. Good job!

-The man you once knew as Demon Clock ^^

Americanize Americanize

Completely Underrated

Deserves a much higher score. This is a pretty funny game and made me laugh and you are also put good backgrounds music with it. 9/10

Well done!

Zombie shooter 2.2 Zombie shooter 2.2

Zombies and Games always mix

Fun game, I like the way the Undead's heads shatter when you shoot them and the clean animation. Good work!