neva made it as a wiseman neva made it as a wiseman

I take my hat off to you sir...

..and taken it off I have!

Bravo!

Tree Again: S.A.P. Tree Again: S.A.P.

Cool shit, you used my track.

I partially liked the voice acting.

mrnihil responds:

yes, i really like it. it was bound to show up in one of my cartoons.

Ninjas vs Pirates Ninjas vs Pirates

It has a simple charm to it

I liked it. Reminds me of when I started out making flash.

Glorgan responds:

hey, thanks. This really is one of the first serious things I've ever made, so knowing that other people think it's decent for a beginner is comforting.

Z4Z: Episode 1.1 Z4Z: Episode 1.1

I liked the fat kid in the pink hawaiian shirt..

Completly out does my movie in all ways.

Graphics:- Better style that looks more like a cartoon then a amateur flash movie

Style:- The style was very dynamic and the characters were nearly always as opposed to my crappy movie clips

Sound:- The Twighlight Zone theme music fitted perfectly and the soundtrack all worked great

Violence:- More blood, more gore, and more zombies

Interactivity:- Better pre-loader with great blood loading bar

Humour:- This was scripted great and made a laugh more then a few occasions

Overall:- I take my hat off to you. This movie is one of the few (if not the only) zombie movies on Newgrounds that isn't bollocks. This series has the potential for its own series page and a cult following. Nice one!

And declinefan665 is a knobhead that reviews movies idiotically and gets wound up when I call him names in my responses. Ignore that cock.

TurboDre responds:

w000000t!!1! UndeadManchester, you rock! Thank you for reviewing. Your series has been a real inspiration to Z4Z, in fact, I daresay, I got the idea from you. Thank you so much, I promise, if Z4Z ever gets to the shirt business, I'll send you one free of charge.

I hope you haven't given up on Zombie Nation, cause that series was really great. I must say, it goes where Z4Z dares not. Keep making them man, your work has fans!
-Dre

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

All 10s for one simple reason

Although I may not agree with everything you say I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

U FHAT NOBHEADD!!

Go dave

Resident Evil: Episode 1 Resident Evil: Episode 1

I actually liked this

The reason I liked this movie so much was because it reminded me of the movies me and my friends made when we were 13. I normally have a problem with people using sprites but your young and are still in the experimental phase and trying to find your own style. Keep making movies.

10 in humour for using Europe.

And fuck Newgrounds reviewers, their opinions are worthless.

Deathprogram responds:

your a grat man, do u know that? you are so kind on me ecept all the morons that yelling me out for my movie thx man i precuiate that

P.S: im swedish so dont be angry becaus u cant read what i just whrite :D cya heres my msn anyway:
G-Virus_Zombie@hotmail.com if we get good friends maybe i give u my main msn ;D cya dude

slackers episode0:the bum slackers episode0:the bum

Good drawing and the ramble was really funny

I've seen alot of first movies on Newgrounds but this is actually something funny. My only beef was the computer voice but thats properly down to not having a microphone. Bonus points for the magic roundabout theme tune and your art is ace.

I give this flash two thumbs up and my own personal "Wheeey!"

exocel responds:

dude, magic roundabout is the mad notes!!!, and i thought youd like it.
and i didnt base it off terrance and phillip i was partially inspired, by that i mean liked the head design on the waiter dude in pallid fingers,

oh and the speaker versions coming soon....

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

You 1 - Thirteen year olds 0

All 10's for pissing off so many people.

Fuck the rest of you, this is gold.

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

Cool movie but so ironic

Please explain how someone who DOESN'T spend hours upon hours working on flash movies and ISN'T a flash expert is a nerd?

I found it funny how you see people without flash skills as good as your own as "sad people with no life". Surely spending large amounts of your life working on cartoons is the rock bottom of being a social outcast.

And I can say that because I have made a few movies myself and spend too much time on flash when I could be out doing something with my life.

People will either submit crap movies to Newgrounds A) Because they are young and inexperienced and its just part of learning flash OR B) Just for the fun of seeing the angry reactions of Newgrounds reviewers whos blood boils at seeing this on their haven from reality that is Newgrounds

I'm done.